Sunday 20 April 2014

Easter Swap #1

This Easter I have taken part in two "Easter swaps". The idea of these is that you have a name of someone you are to buy for and in return someone buys for you.

My first swap was done in the lovely Facebook group 'All Things Nails'.

A budget of £15 was set for this swap, however I think most of us ladies went over the budget :)

Here are my goodies that I received...


We all saved our swaps until today (Easter Sunday) and then shared our pictures of our swaps within the group on Facebook. Even though it was originally a 'secret' swap most of us put our names in cards or on the parcel with the return address. This way we could tag the person who sent our parcel and could thank them.



I am thrilled with the items I received.


I got 3 nails polishes off my 'wishlist'. The first is 'It's A Trap-eze' by China Glaze. It is a multi colour glitter with a white base. I love white based indie polishes and this reminds me of them, it's gorgeous!


The next polish is another China Glaze and it's from their Sea Goddess collection. It's called 'Seahorsin' Around' and is a lovely sparkly bright teal colour.


My third polish is my very first Zoya polish!! It is a Pixie dust and is called 'Stevie'. This is an appropriate first for me as my brothers name is Steve :) (I quite like funny little coincidences). It is a pinky/lilac colour with fine glitters.


Another nail treat in my parcel was this Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream.


It is a nice smooth consistency and smells really lemony. I will enjoy using this! I really need to get into a good routine with my cuticles so I will be keeping this handy and applying regularly.


And of course it wouldn't be Easter without a bit of chocolate! My lovely swapee included some yummy mini dairy milk eggs for me to munch :)

Hope you re all having a fab Easter.

George xx









2 comments: